Monday, January 4, 2010

welcome home!

on saturday, my sweet friend jj and i had the joy of driving to louisville to be a part of the homecoming of another sweet friend chelsea. she left in mid july (just days after we found out we were expecting) and has been serving in east asia since. it was so fun to see her face. everytime i have been out of the country, she has been one of my travel buddies. she has definitely seen me at my best and my very very worst and still chooses to call me a friend and i am so thankful for that!



the following are pictures of chelsea being reunited with her sweet little 2 year-old niece. she was so excited to see her "chesie".



the awesome beville fam even had jj and me over for dinner after we left the airport. we had a great time and are so thankful for their hospitality. welcome home cbev! welcome home!



No comments: