10 THINGS I WILL MISS ABOUT BEING PRENANT
1) being able to blame things on being pregnant (ie. i forgot-it must be baby brain and yeah i cry all the time because of those crazy pregnancy hormones!)
2) knowing that my body is protecting my baby girl from harms way.
3) being able to feel my baby girl move inside me (although i'm looking very forward to feeling her move outside of me!)
4) having my sweet husband freak out anytime i say "ouch". its precious really, but i have a feeling i'm going to be saying ouch a whole lot in about 10 weeks and i hope he is ok with that!
5) having my sweet husband put my socks on for me and offer to help me get dressed (although, i think he does the latter for his benifit too.)
6) having a preggo belly-i've always loved cute little pregnant women.
7) having an excuse to eat mexican, i mean i'll still eat it, but its so nice to be able to say "its all that sounds good, and you know i have to eat!"
8) attention. i know that probably sounds really selfish, but i don't mean it that way. i just love that so many people are so concerned with the well being of myself and our baby girl.
9) having an excuse for ridiculous amounts of weight gain. (10ish weeks til i'm back to work!)
10) seeing dr. d so often! he's such a sweet little man. even though he doesn't say much, i kinda feel like we are best friends!
5 days ago