in honor of having 10 weeks to go (tomorrow) i thought it would be fun to make a week out of it, or at least 3 days! tomorrow i will have a 30 week update and thursday will be another 10 things...
todays 10 things is:
10 THINGS I WILL NOT MISS ABOUT BEING PREGNANT!
1) nausea, just when you think you might be over it, it comes back! (like this morning!)
2) crazy pregnancy emotions (i think adam jochim would second that one!)
3) weird pains in weird places
4) getting up to pee a million times a night! (i used to never wake up to pee in the night!)
5) needing help putting on my socks and shoes.
6) not being able to eat things that i usually loved to eat.
7) baby brain (although, i hear this one kind of just turns into "now-i-have-kids-brain")
8) i will not miss not being able to stand right against the counter when cooking or getting ready in the mornings because i've my giganto belly.
9) heart burn. yuck, yuck, yuck.
10) did i mention crazy preggo emotions! they've been really bad lately!
in other news, one of my very sweet friends had her baby last night. it is a boy and bella and i are going to go meet him this afternoon. i'm sure he will be her boyfriend in 10 short weeks!
5 days ago