Sunday, November 1, 2009

week 20 update! :)




how far along: 20ish weeks (19 weeks and 4 days?)
total weight gain/loss: i have an idea, but i'm not gonna tell :)
maternity clothes: yep. exclusively.
stretch marks: still nope.
sleep: not sleeping super great still...even in my cage of pillows.
best moment this week: seeing our sweet baby for the very first time!
movement: yes indeed and its incredible!
food cravings: cereal. mexican.
gender: GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
name: isabella joy elizabeth jochim. bella for short. daddy will call her izzy.
labor signs: thankfully, no.
belly button in or out? in
what i miss: liking food. and brushing my teeth and blowing my nose without nearly puking.
weekly wisdom: some folks give more thorough ultrasounds than others.
milestones: uhhh...knowing that our baby is a girl and seeing her...and feeling her move on a very consistent basis.
we are so so so so thankful for this sweet little miracle!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations!!! that is so exciting!

CAB said...

ummm...i think I'm gonna start crying here... I'm so happy for you and Adam and Bella! I think I'm going to have to get her some little chinese baby clothes or something, cuz I'm super-stoked! (can you be stoked about a baby? Anyway, I am) I want to hug you and your big baby belly! I can't wait to see you!!!!