at 5 months:
- you are wearing 3-6 month clothing, but quickly out growing the 3 months end of that because you are so long!
- you love to play in your exersaucer!
- you love bath time more and more each time. it is so fun to watch you splash excitedly in the water.
- and speaking of excited, you get so excited when you see familiar faces. you get a big open mouth smile and kick your legs like crazy!
- you make real big girls laughs.
- you can roll over, but you don't seem to want to very often.
- you can not sit up unassisted, but you will be soon!
- you enjoy tummy time. you prop yourself up and often times seem as though you are going to stand on your head because your legs are so strong.
- you put EVERYTHING in your mouth! fingers, toys, feet, other people's fingers.
- you are nursing and being formula fed. you watch us like a hawk when we eat. don't worry baby girl, you get real food in a month!
bella boo, we love you so much! we love to watch you grow and learn. i wonder what fun new things we will get ourselves into this month!?