Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What we did Wednesday!

Today I thought it would be fun to have a surprise date for my hubby. He works so hard to provide for us and does so without complaining. So I wanted to do something for him. Enter surprise disc golf with a twist (in the back yard)!

I made 6 tags and attached them to baskets and buckets. Each tag was numbered (to number the "hole") and had something written on the back that we had to tell each other (ie. where are 5 places you would move to, what are five desserts you could eat right now, etc). The best part is, we got to put our girl to bed and then enjoy some time together and some fun conversation without ever leaving our property! What a fun Wednesday!

The first hole. I won this one! And we won't talk about the rest of them :)

My hot date holding the rest of the holes. What a fun night!!!

No comments: