at 10 months you:
- are wearing mostly 9 month clothing and the occasional 12 month clothing. but only when wearing your cloth diapers. this past weekend on a trip home we used disposables for the first time in 6 or 7 months and realized that bella is a lot smaller than her cd's make it seem!
- still have 4 milk feedings a day and 3 meals (kind of) a day. you have been on somewhat of a hunger strike for a few weeks. you still gobble up breakfast but lunch and dinner are hit and miss.
- have 8 teeth! and you know how to use them (and how you shouldn't use them too...biting!) you love to take little bites of your cheerios and other snacks.
- would crawl 24/7 if we would let you...and we don't because you must sleep!
- take 2 naps a day. one around 9 and one around 2.
- go to bed for the night at 7. when teething isn't bothering you, you sleep until 6 or 7 am.
- can clap your hands! (one of the new things from the weekend!)
- can sign more! (another new thing!)
- can stand up without pulling up on anything, but you still mostly use things to pull up. and you "cruise" all over the place.
- are really starting to enjoy walking with your push toy.
so as sweet cindy starr taught us tonight, we will keep playing, praying, persevering, and preparing you through your growth and development. happy 10 months (and 2 days) baby girl!