Monday, April 9, 2012

He is risen!

what a wonderful weekend we had celebrating our risen Savior. But more in that later.

As you will remember, I posed an Easter challenge a few weeks ago. Imagine my surprise when I started receiving picture messages with families joining in. Tears filled my eyes as I saw families advocating to bring our sweet BOY home! Yes, that's right! We have a referral for an almost 9 month old little sweetie and boy are we excited! We are working like crazy to get him home ASAP! And it brings us such great joy to see pictures of others journeying with us!

My sweet in laws excited to meet their grandson!

A sweet family at church. Oh this is so precious to me!

And my fave alvaton friends. Love them!!

Yesterday was also my sweet niece's birthday...my niece Lydia who is an ocean away. We are looking forward to celebrating all kinds of things with these babies!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I'm glad you posted this! I was looking through E's "Watch Me Grow" album on FB the other day and read your comment on his 1-year picture where he's wearing the Africa onesie, so I'm going to post the picture of E & I together in their matching onesies and tag you in it so you can have it!